Friday, June 3, 2011

Where can I get an oil-change for my car in Princeton, NJ?

I'm new to the area, and as such, have NO idea where I should go to get an oil-change for my car. I'll learn how to do it myself soon... but for now, I need to know where to get one done, because my car DESPERATELY needs one! Thanks!Where can I get an oil-change for my car in Princeton, NJ?Any mechanic shop can do an oil change..it's not a huge deal.Where can I get an oil-change for my car in Princeton, NJ?if you want to you could ask a garage to do it for you (cost about 50) but if you are tight on money and you think you know your way around cars then you could do it yourself;

all you would need is a large bowl or a very deep one( you'll need to put the car on a jack to use the deep one) and about 5l of engine oil that would be suitable for your car (check the cars manual)

hope this helps
  • hair ideas
  • how to deal with men
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment