Friday, June 3, 2011

I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, how do I reset the "perform service" indicator after an oil change?

I don;t have the owners manual, and the car beeps every time I start it. I tried the reset button, but I'm not sure how to reset it once I've changed the oil.



ALSO, how do you set the preset radio stations on the radio....boy I really need a manual. LOL



Thanks everyone for your help.I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, how do I reset the %26quot;perform service%26quot; indicator after an oil change?Well find a station you like then push the %26quot;set%26quot; button, now pick a number.



To reset the perform service. Go to the mileage (3rd button to your right) for service screen.... now push the %26quot;reset%26quot; button.



Hope this helps.I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, how do I reset the %26quot;perform service%26quot; indicator after an oil change?2004 jeep grand cher, should have a step button and a menu button ( step lets you move from compass to other things like 0 miles to service. ) step to 0 miles to service. if you have a reset button push and hold until mileage re-sets. if no reset button hold menu button down until re-set. as far as radio there are several different factory radios.....if there is no %26quot;set%26quot; button... put radio on a chanel, press and hold one of numbered buttons (1-5) until it sets if you need more help email me w/last 9 of your vin number..17 digit code on driver-side dash visible through windsheildI have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, how do I reset the %26quot;perform service%26quot; indicator after an oil change?Hold down the step and reset button at the same time to reset it i think, and to set the radio stations just manually tune to the station you want and then hold down the number you want it on until it confirms it.I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, how do I reset the %26quot;perform service%26quot; indicator after an oil change?i think you hit the menu button first then step you ought to be able to scroll thru the choices, when oil change interval comes up hit the reset button. if that dont work try step first then menu. your dealer can order you a manual probably around $15.00 to $20.00 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment