Friday, June 3, 2011

What is the best place to get an oil change?

I hear walmart and pep boys were really bad places to go.



One more question: How much will it cost to do some minor touch up paint on my 08 nissan 350z? The color is red, I don't know the specific kind of red. Touch up like a minor scratch on the bottom and a dot like scratch on the left driver door?What is the best place to get an oil change?Oil changes are not hard ,one bolt at the bottom of your oil pan ,drain all oil out ,replace oil filter ,put bolt back in and add 5 quarts 5w30 motor oil and drive away!!!

Now for them annoying scratches , go to your nearest Nissan dealership and find out what color red it is and get a small bottle of that color and fix it yourself!!!



With this knowledge you can save a bunch of money!!!What is the best place to get an oil change?As you can see it's not necessary to criticize the brand of car people choose to drive.



The very best place for an oil change is a new car dealership and or a private garage or shop. Avoid fast quick oil change places like the plague! Too many disastrous mistakes, molasses working liability insurance when they screw-up and you really don't wind up saving a dime!!



If you decide to take your car in to the Nissan dealer for the oil change he'll be able ot pull the paint code off your car and match it to a small bottle of touch up paint that can be applied like a fingernail brush and a felt tip pen.



You'll make out fine!What is the best place to get an oil change?If you own an old piece of **** car, take it anywhere and hope the high school drop out forgets to tighten the oil drain plug.

With a nice ride, the dealer is the only place I would take my car.

They check for open recalls, keep records of your maintenance, and will take care of you with a customer %26quot;good will%26quot; warranty if you are unlucky and have problems after your factory warranty expires.

I've been a Master Tech at many different franchises over 25 years and believe me, fast lube joints are not for the person who takes care of their investment.What is the best place to get an oil change?Sadly I found even the quicky lube can't do it correctly (and that's all they do).



So sadly the BEST place is the dealer or your own garage.

===

I do my own change because the Jiffy lube kept on screwing things up. And the R%26amp;S Strauss was the same. I really thought that they were such easy work they could NOT screw it up.



MAN I WAS WRONG.

===

Not only that, a Los Angeles TV stations did an expose and found that most quick lube places did NOT do the work at all - as promised. So you would drive in and drive out with the same dirty oil and filter. That's so F-ed up.





Good Luck...What is the best place to get an oil change?I take my 06 acura to the dealer for the oil changes. They check it out and have fixed minor things that are under warranty. My tsx is red and I got the touch-up paint from the dealer. The dealer gave it to me free but I think it cost no more than $11.00. I do not mind waiting for them to do the oil change. I read the newspaper, watch tv or use my laptop (most dealers have wireless)What is the best place to get an oil change?Change you oil yourself. It is easy, takes about 10 minutes, and you are not sitting around for an hour and paying too much.

As for paint, again, do it yourself. I am sure the dealer has the proper color and a little touch up paint.What is the best place to get an oil change?Firestone. {Next time I do mine you better give me a free oil change} Sorry for spams.
  • help with flat screen tvs
  • affect income tax return
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment