Friday, June 3, 2011

If you know somebody that can do an oil change on your car how much will with oil cost?

I have a friend that is willing to change my oil on my car. If I go buy the oil about how much is it going to cost? Also they said they would change my oil for free but I want to give him some money for doing so. How much do you suggest? I have an 03 Chevy Cavalier.If you know somebody that can do an oil change on your car how much will with oil cost?most any place can do it for 20 bucks or about even you at home no shop makes money on oil changes oil change is something anyone can do at home for 20 bucksIf you know somebody that can do an oil change on your car how much will with oil cost?You can go to wal-mart and get a 5 quart bottle of oil for 10 bucks.If you know somebody that can do an oil change on your car how much will with oil cost?If the labor is free it will cost about $14 - $16 dollars if you use cheap oil and a cheap oil filter. It's exactly why I never do it myself. Takes me twice as long to do it as at a quick change place and I've got to bring the old oil somewhere to be recycled when I'm done and I've only saved four or five bucks.If you know somebody that can do an oil change on your car how much will with oil cost?You need a new filter also $5-$8. Now you are at $15 - $18. I would go to oil change shop for $20 and they check other fluids, filters and tires too.If you know somebody that can do an oil change on your car how much will with oil cost?I payed around $40 dollars at jiffy lube. I live in Canada. I usually do it myself, I buy the oil and filter for free(Canadian Tire money) and discard the old oil at the same place called Canadian Tire(aka crappy tire).

No comments:

Post a Comment