Friday, June 3, 2011

I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?

How do you get it to stop? according to the owners manuel it says its due for an oil changeI just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?The reset procedure should be in the owner's manual. For most Toyota's, with the key off, press and hold the trip reset button. Then turn the key on, and you should see a row of bars (------) flashing in the trip/odometer display. Continue holding the button down, until the bars go away. Depending on the model, you may need to set the display to trip a or trip b before starting the procedure.I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?Keep on reading that owners manual and it will tell you how to reset the reminder :)I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?lite needs to be reset, or yohave another issueI just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?on some of the newer cars it has to be reset.I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?You might have a sort in the wiring or something could be wrong with the dashboard. I would take it were you bought it and ask them what you can do about it.I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?Yea you have to reset it, read the manual or call the dealer for info.I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?If it's flashing, it's NOT an oil change issue.



There is a problem with the engine operation causing a misfire and damaging you catalytic converter.



You need to seek some assistance as soon as possible to have the problem resolved before it gets really expensive.I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?It needs to be reset. You can probably do this by looking in your manual or if you want go to advance or autozone and they will reset it for free.I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?to get rid of the maintenance light- put the key in the ignition and turn it to the on(all the warning lights turn on but dont start the engine) position, click the button by the odometer until the mileage of your truck comes on. hold down the push button and turn the key to the off position, still holding the button, wait about 10 secs, keep holding the button, turn the key to the on position(all the warning lights turn on but dont start the engine) you will see 4 or 5 dashes on the odometer, wait till they dissappear. thats it, release the button.I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?Take it to the dealer and make them fix it.I just did an oil change on my 2009 Toyota tacoma and the maintanice reqrd. light still flasshes?look in the owners manual on how to reset the oil change light.

No comments:

Post a Comment