Friday, June 3, 2011

How often should i lubricate my motorcycle chain and when to do an oil change / tune up?

what is the best lubricant for the chain and how often should i do a tune upHow often should i lubricate my motorcycle chain and when to do an oil change / tune up?id say change oil every 1000 miles, tune up at 4000 and lube the chain every 300 or 400 miles.How often should i lubricate my motorcycle chain and when to do an oil change / tune up?I use Protech chain lube ,most white grease sprays will work and you should lube it when you see it is dry or after washing your bike and as far as a tune up it really depends on you ,your bike and amount of riding time ,I would suggest early spring and then in the middle of the summer at least .I would also suggest cleaning the chain periodically then respraying as to prevent sand and dirt build up from ruining the chain
  • talking about marriage
  • how to grow pomegranate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment