Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I know which oil to use for an oil change on my car??

i dont know which kind of oil im supposed to use for my car???



ex:10w-40, 5w-30, etc...



Engine info:

150,000 miles

V6

24 valves

3.0 Liters

mitsubishi engine

sedan

1994 mitsubishi diamanteHow do I know which oil to use for an oil change on my car??10w 30 or 5w 30 are the most common and i almost bet one of those are used in your car, it does not matter what one you use people use different ones during winter/ summer or on older car they use a thicker oil. But i use 10w 30 on almost any car, use it and you will notice no difference and your car will run fineHow do I know which oil to use for an oil change on my car??5W-30How do I know which oil to use for an oil change on my car??depend on where you live, the climate different you use different grade of oil most common grade people use are 10w40 or 10w30.How do I know which oil to use for an oil change on my car??Read your owners manualHow do I know which oil to use for an oil change on my car??you should got to ilya repairs it on euclid next the dealer ship called elite auto motivesHow do I know which oil to use for an oil change on my car??i own a repair shop,and at that mileage id use a little heavier oil in it,like a 10 w 30 it will be good for it to have little heavier oil in it,5-w-30 is for engines with low miles on them,and this one has a lot on it,,on all my customers cars that have high mileage on them i use a 10-w 40 and they do real good with it,it keep the engine a little quieter on the higher mileage ones,but there are a lot of choices to choose from,but once you decide what you want to use in it,stay with it for a while,good luck i hope this help,s.How do I know which oil to use for an oil change on my car??10w30

No comments:

Post a Comment