Friday, June 3, 2011

An oil change is due on my 01' Honda Accord LX that's coming up to 75,000 miles on it?

What kind of oil do you prefer, and why? Also, how much does Wal-Mart stores usually charge for an oil change if I decide to get it done there?An oil change is due on my 01' Honda Accord LX that's coming up to 75,000 miles on it?i prefer the straight oil that is not multi viscosity.. a straight 30 or straight 40 weight.. also change the filter .. do it yourself and save and know its done right.. http://www.ehow.com/video_11_change-moto

check this out.. it will save you money.. hope you do as i suggest.. also buy a grease gun and a can of quality grease you will need this for the front stearing rods.. okAn oil change is due on my 01' Honda Accord LX that's coming up to 75,000 miles on it?I use Exxon Super-flo 5w-20, because it's (relatively) cheap. I do my own, since some places want to charge three times the cost of what it costs me to do it myself. And, I don't have to worry about my drain plug not being properly tightened.An oil change is due on my 01' Honda Accord LX that's coming up to 75,000 miles on it?Look for a service center that is using a synthetic blend motor oil for their standard oil change price. Ford Motorcraft is doing that now for about $25. Then you won't need another oil change for 7,000 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment