Friday, June 3, 2011

2007 Honda Civic- how do i reset after an oil change?

I did my first oil change on my Civic and i do not know how to reset the oil life so that it can stop telling me i need to change my oil... PLEASE HELP2007 Honda Civic- how do i reset after an oil change?on the left of your dash u have a lilttle sel/reset button crank your car then toggle around till u see the oil life come up then mash and hold that button until the oil life starts blinking then let off and mash and hold it again after a short bit itll be reset and u will be on your way...if u forget how to do it again its in your owners manual if u can figure out the english in there!2007 Honda Civic- how do i reset after an oil change?disconnect then reconnect batt2007 Honda Civic- how do i reset after an oil change?You're car's still under warranty. By changing the oil yourself you'll find if you have any troubles %26amp; try going back to the dealer for warranty they'll laugh at you %26amp; you'll get nothing. For the warranty period it's best to go to a dealer, if not at least someone that can stamp your book. Any of these guys can reset it for you.2007 Honda Civic- how do i reset after an oil change?I would call insta-lube and ask, but with my vehicle with the key on I have to press the accellarator pedal to the floor 4 times but mine is a yukon but might be the same try it.2007 Honda Civic- how do i reset after an oil change?SIMPLE on your speedmeter it show a slot get your key on there and would reset the light
  • wavy hair
  • feel parents advice with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment