Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a crush on a guy that does my oil changes at an oil change business....How can I make the next move?

There is this guy that does my oil changes at this place. When I go there to get service done on my vehicle, he has given me signs that he is interested in me. I also am interested in him and have given him signs as well. On the last visit, one of his coworkers gave me a hint that he likes me. Also on the last visit, the 'check engine' light was on after my crush finished a fuel injection cleaning. I noticed it when I turned my car on to leave....Right away I told one of his coworkers about the light and his coworker said come back in a few days and talk to Sam(my crush) if the light does not go off in a few days. When I went back, my crush did service to make the light go off and did another fuel injection cleaning for free. My crush then said to come back again, if my check engine light goes on again. I got the feeling that he wants me to go back there because he is interested in me, but I sense he is shy because when he talks to me, he stutters. Every 2-3 months I go get an oil change at this place. Soon, I will have to go again. How can I make the next move to exchange phone #'s with him? Should I give him a note??I have a crush on a guy that does my oil changes at an oil change business....How can I make the next move?be blunt, foce yourself to ask him out or just hand him your number. make it short and sweet. Then get the heck outta there. You better scoop him up and claim your place as the new GF before someone else does. go get em tiger! besides you making the move shows him that your confident, Brownie points for you!I have a crush on a guy that does my oil changes at an oil change business....How can I make the next move?just be like ' Hey, want to go out for coffee on your break?' if he says he's busy, you know he's not interested, and if he says sure, then you've got yourself a date! Its a poilte way for both sides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment