Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?

HELP, my boss is going to have me alone in the office tomorow while he stepps out and I don't know what to write!!!!

He's trying to train me, but I want to make myself look like I can handle the job without asking him a ton of questions and embarrass myself.

He said to put the odometer miles, charge for the service, and the oil change, he said to write anything as long as it says something to that effect. I really don't want to screw up because I begged for a job to help with school!!!!

He's really cool, but I don't know what to put.(To make a reciept for the customer?)How do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?You dont have computers for invoicing? If not, just write down oil\filter\lubrication $28.95How do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?don't be afraid to ask him. ask him to write one up for you just so you can see what he wants. no question is ever dumb. you might write it wrong but if he shows you then you will know and there will be no misunderstandings.How do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?Just have him write a receipt so you can see how one looks And all you have to do is copy how he done his. If you won't see him tomorrow before you take over then just get one of the old ones that he did for a customer.
  • bird
  • client time
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment