Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?

HELP, my boss is going to have me alone in the office tomorow while he stepps out and I don't know what to write!!!!

He's trying to train me, but I want to make myself look like I can handle the job without asking him a ton of questions and embarrass myself.

He said to put the odometer miles, charge for the service, and the oil change, he said to write anything as long as it says something to that effect. I really don't want to screw up because I begged for a job to help with school!!!!

He's really cool, but I don't know what to put.(To make a reciept for the customer?)





(Oil change!!)How do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?put 5 quarts of whatever oil they bought including the viscosity, and the filter, and then the ever so famous misc. shop supply lolHow do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?Customer Name: John Smith

Odometer reading: 23,532

Oil change charge: $29.00

Amount Paid: $29.00



Simple isn't it?How do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?%26quot;Oil Change%26quot; then list the price charged. Be sure to show the price charged (with any taxes) in the total section.How do you write down that a customer got an oil change done on a reciept?Read the odometer miles and list it.



Put the price for the oil change, and then put what they paid and how they paid (cash, credit, debit)



As for the oil change itself, report the amount used, brand, and weight of oil used.



so basically,



Odometer Mileage: 68,390



Basic Oil Change Service: $19.95

-5 quarts Mobil 5w30



Price with tax: $21.42



Amount Paid: $21.42 (debit)

No comments:

Post a Comment